~Over $100,000 raised for local charities since 2014~
Next Meeting January 21, 2020 @ Carlos O’Bryan’s above Kelly O’Bryan’s Doors open at 5 & meeting from 6-7 p.m
2020 Q2, Q3, Q4 TBA soon
100 Women Who Care is for you if:
- You will commit to donating $50.00 FOUR times a year (January, April, July & October) to a Local Registered Non Profit. This means they can give Tax Receipts.(You can pay for the year upfront with 4 X Blank $50.00 cheques, which will be made out to the winning Charity after each meeting or you can Etransfers for each meeting or $200.00 for the year up front and I will seperate for each meeting.)
- You are are interested in meeting other women philanthropists in Kelowna.
- You want 100% of your donations to go directly to a local charity.
- You want your $50 donation to become a part of a larger amount of money by joining together with other women—creating a powerful impact in our local area.
This is a $200.00 a year commitment and we don’t stop at a 100 members.
I imagine our group having 200 commited members.
That means we will donate $10,000.00 a meeting and all with $50.00 donations.
So please join.
Let your girlfriends, sisters, mothers & daughters know about this amazing idea.
Any paid Member can Nominate a Local, Registered Non Profit.
Two weeks before the next meeting we draw 3 Charities.
Representatives from those 3 Charities attend our meeting & speak for 5 minutes each about their Charity.
The winning Charity is announced and they receive $50.00 X how many Members donated.
We learn about local charities, and our combined donation makes a real impact without time-consuming fundraising events and planning.
We hope you will join us at our next meeting to see how easy and fun it is.
- To join 100 Women Who Care Kelowna, submit a Membership Form . To nominate a charity for consideration, submit a Nomination Form at least two weeks before the next meeting.