A Few Simple Rules:
- The Annual Commitment is $200.00.
- I prefer 4 X $50.00 Post Dated Cheques which will be made out to the winning Charity after each meeting.
- We each donate $50.00 per meeting.
- Each paid Member can Nominate a Local, Registered Non Profit and two weeks before the next meeting, we draw three Charities.
- Each of the three charities drawn will be given 5 minutes to make a presentation at the next meeting.
- If you are unable to attend a meeting, please give your check to a member to deliver on your behalf or drop your donation of at COCO Boutique in Mission Park Shopping Centre or etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The group will vote, and the majority rules.
- All donations go to the winning Charity.
- The winning Charity can be nominated again after one year.
- The two Charities that didn’t win go back in the draw.
The following are the commitments that each member is asked to agree to:
- You understand that you are making a commitment to 100 Women Who Care KELOWNA for an annual donation of $200 ($50.00 at each of the four meetings).
- You agree to fulfill your donation commitment even if you did not vote for the charity selected by majority vote.
If you are unable to make a meeting, payment must be made via personal cheque made payable to the winning charity & dropped off at COCO Boutique in Mission Park Shopping Centre ot Etransfer to email@example.com.